Monday, June 8, 2015

A Grad Guest/Scrapbook Keepsake Album

I am so proud of this Boy....


This is my nephew Nicholas who graduated this last week!! He has had many obstacles thrown into his life but he never lets them stop him! His curiosity of the world reminds to stop and count my blessings and to truly appreciate all the wonder around me.

For his grad my Sister asked if I could make him a scrapbook with his Senior photos, his Grad photos and I also suggested we make it into a guest book for his celebration, having each guest add a bit of life advice for him as he joins post school life.

Here are some pics of the finished Project. 



I made cards from Bazzil smooth cardstock and this great Magenta Stamp, that everyone added their advice to the book with!!

The rest of the book is a huge hodge podge of product that I had on hand!! See having a great stash can really pay off!

7 comments: